Ferrous metal industry
- refractory concretes and gunned castables for the lining of the entire blast-furnace chuting system;
- taphole clays;
- concretes and gunned castables for the lining and repair of blast-furnace shafts;
- concretes for sheltering the blast-furnace chuting system;
- vibro cast productst of different applications: the crucible lips and cross-pieces (intersections) of shoots.
- ramming mixtures for furnace hearth lining and maintenance;
- products for wall and slag belt lining;
- gunned castables for wall and slag belt maintenance;
- refractory units for the lining of the central part of furnace roofs.
- refractory concretes for the backup and working lining of the walls and the bottom;
- periclase-carbonaceous products for the working wall and slag belt lining;
- bottom blowdown systems, including a lance and a wellblock, both assembled and provided separately;
- emergency lances for blowdown or blowing in powders from the tops of ladle furnaces;
- vibrocast wellblocks, ladle nozzles, collector nozzles;
- concretes for the hot repairs of wellblocks and bottom blowdown systems;
- ramming mixtures of various purposes;
- gunned castables for the working lining maintenance and repair;
- refractory concretes for backup lining and shelters;
- main-composition mixtures for manufacturing the working lining;
- filter membranes;
- products for the area of impact of metallic jets, including ultra-long casting series;
- vibrocast wellblocks, metering nozzles;
- products for metal wiring (stop monobloc, metering nozzle, submerged nozzle, a pipe ensuring protection of a jet against secondary oxidation).
DH- and RH- Vacuum chamber:
- concretes for the external lining of inlet branch lining;
- gunned castables for repairs of the external inlet branch lining;
- periclase-chromite products for the working lining;
- assembled inlet branches ready for installation.
Heat treatment and thermal furnaces:
- ramming mixtures for the wall and roof lining;
- gunned castables for the wall lining;
- concretes for the hearth lining;
- premolded blocks for the hearth lining;
- premolded blocks for suspended furnace arches;
- products, concretes and ramming mixtures for the skid pipe lining;
- lining of loading and discharge dampers;
- concretes and gunned castables for the lining of the smoke conduit systems and chimney stacks;
- ceramic and metal anchors for various elements of mill furnaces lining.